Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer of Weddings




Rehearsal dinner for Ben and Linds at Italian Affair. It was legit Italian food.







A&B's ceremony at Cape Island Baptist Church, an enormous fish in someone's front yard in Cape May, us, and The Horners & The Huvers. The reception was at The Grand hotel in Cape May!





I was so busy at L&B's wedding I hardly took pictures! So the three lovely little girls in pink are the Pease girls, and they live here at camp with us! Love them all, and little Hudson, (who is not pictured.) Then there's Mark and I, of course. And the last picture is a personal favorite! Love Josh and GIna! The ceremony and reception all took place at the lovely Brigalia's.

















At W&R's wedding I was able to take a step back and just take pictures. My camera is decent, just old. My mama gave it to me after Pop-Pop passed. I just have difficulty with the zoom and the lighting, probably just because I don't know what I'm doing. Either way, I was able to get some great shots and I edited them a little in iPhoto. Mark, Kayley, and Devon were all in the wedding. I spent the afternoon before the ceremony with all the girls, and then after the ceremony we headed out to a State Park to take outdoor photos. The reception was at the beautiful Middleton Fire Hall in Delaware. It was a great day and we're so happy for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment